Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Beach on the Baltic

15 October, 2012

One of the spots we visited was Sopol, a beachside holiday sport on the Baltic coast of Poland outside Gdansk.

I resisted the temptation to dip my toe in The Baltic as the conditions were bracing

Beachside cafes have been packed up

The chilly conditions did not deter visitors from the longest pier on the Baltic

These cherubs in a local fountain felt the need to snuggle up.

The historic Grand Hotel provided shelter from the elements
Warm and cosy at the Grand Hotel with fellow tourists

View from our luncheon venue

The menu was rather posh...

... and so was the tucker



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...