Sunday, December 9, 2012

Food Glorious Food

9 December 2012

Since we started travelling we have done a lot of eating and tried a few new things.

Polish Pork Cutlet
For our first meal we visited a restaurant in Warsaw's Old Town  where we feasted on a typical Polish Meal of Vegetable Soup,  Pork Cutlet (more like a schnitzel) with Fried Potatoes and Cabbage and Gelato in a waffle cup (not sure if this is too traditional but it tasted good).

Our last meal in Buenos Aires was in the restaurant of the Buenos Aires Sheraton where I had Sweet Potato Soup, Veal Parmagiana and Cruz Alta Brazilian Chardonnay.

Brazilian Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...