Saturday, July 6, 2013

A trip on a train

Last time I organised a trip on a European train it turned out to be a bus ride. Because we bought the tickets for this journey at the railway station I was quite confident that our journey from Prague to Vienna would actually be on a train....and it was.

I was so busy looking after my luggage and purchasing some breakfast that I took no photos at the train station in Prague. I was pleased that I was able to use the five hour ride to write 1 1/2 magazine articles that needed to be written for a genealogy magazine by next weekend.

Although I was concentrating on writing I managed to gaze around and take a few snaps before we arrived In Vienna.

We didn't have to fight for a seat

Getting settled

Goodbye Prague
We passed many blocks of flats

and rural landscapes

Some travellers caught up on shuteye

and a railway worker busied himself with a bicycle

Last stop in the Czech Republic

The train kept to time

We even got to Vienna a bit early

We need to find out what that beaut building is.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...