Friday, July 12, 2013

Better than sightseeing

Around ten years ago my niece moved overseas to live; since that time I have only seen her on half a dozen occasions. Yesterday, in Munich, my daughter and I caught up with my niece who is only six weeks older than my daughter.

I so enjoyed sitting down with the girls and chatting for four hours. When we felt we had worn out our welcome at one restaurant we moved onto another Being able to catch up with a family member was so much more rewarding than another day of sightseeing; I am so pleased that my niece travelled into Munich to meet up with us.

In Munich with my daughter (left) and my niece (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...