Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dresden

After our tour of Terezin our guide, Jay, whisked us over the border to Dresden in Germany. After a typical German lunch of sausages and Sauerkraut in an open air restaurant he took us on a walking tour around the city.

What I was not impressed with was that one of my cameras packed it in. It did not take mch persuasion from my daughter to head for the nearest Media Markt to purchase a replacement.


Unearthing foundations of pre WW2 buildings

Martin Luther presides over the Square


German cuisine
Lutheran Church
Lutheran Church
Catholic Cathedral
Interior of Catholic Cathedral
Elbe River
Communist era art

An old frieze
Wedding photos in the Zwinger
Fountain at the Zwinger


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...