Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Smooth transfer

I didn't know what to expect with our flight with Air Niki from Vienna to Munich this evening and was pleasantly surprised.

The plane was clean and new, the staff were young and friendly and  were decked out in pink polo shirts and jeans. The plane was in time leaving and during the flight we were served a drink and a sandwich.

On arrival we took an SBahn train from the airport to the city. Our trip was rather painless.

While our digs at the Holiday Inn aren't quite as ritzy as the Intercontinental they are clean, comfortable and convenient to the city and SBahn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...