Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Blog of Note

This week my daughter, her husband, their bub and the dog moved in and will stay with us while their elderly cottage is demolished and  a new one is built in its place.  All of a sudden our large house seems a lot smaller.


Our daughter has decided to blog about her ordeal experiences in a blog "Rebuilding the Roost". This is what she has to say about the blog:

This is a blog about our knockdown and rebuild experience in suburban Sydney.

My husband, daughter and I will be moving back with my parents while the rebuild is completed.

On the day we move out, I will be 26 weeks pregnant.

We're hoping to move into our new home by mid 2013


Of course, as Geniaus - the Family Historian, I am excited at the prospect of a blog that records stories about our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...