Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Surprise - Lovely Blog Award

Haphazard is an apt word to describe the way I post and manage this blog. It's just something that is there for me if I feel the need to share or record something from my personal life.

My genealogy blog GeniAus, where most of my blogging effort is directed, has received quite a few awards but this little blog doesn't get nor deserve the same recognition. It is always gratifying to be recognised by readers and fellow bloggers so I was absolutely delighted when my genimate Crissouli from The Back Fence of Genealogy bestowed The One Lovely Blog Award on this blog. Thanks Chris I am stoked.

The suggestions for passing on the award, if you wish to do so, are as follows...

  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back to that blog.
  • Share seven things about yourself – see below.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers you admire –or as many as you can think of!.
  • Contact your bloggers to let them know you’ve tagged them for the One Lovely Blog Award...
Seven Random Things about Me
  • I have an amazing collection of chicken stuff
  • I try to swim each day
  • I am a compulsive volunteerer
  • I am suffer from photomania and have 150,00 digital images
  • My latest fad is decrapifying
  • I love my home with its peaceful surroundings
  • I love getting away from home and travelling to new places
Bloggers I admire
I am ignoring genealogy blogs and nominating some other blogs I follow and enjoy
Where are the boy bloggers?

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jill! Thank you so much for nominating my Grandpa's Postcards blog!! How sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, thank you for the nomination for Confessions of. Bibliophile.. It is as much for me as it is for others..a place to dream and one with which I need to spend more time. I never expected it would earn an award, so that makes it doubly special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have entered the details on my blog at
      http://crissoulisbookspot.blogspot.com.au/p/awards.html
      Thank you, Jill...

      Delete
  3. Thank you Jill for your nomination much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...