Monday, March 27, 2017

Boats on the Bay


Mr GeniAus and I are in the process of moving to a new home on the waterfront in Lake Macquarie, NSW.

I love watching the changing moods of the water and keeping track of the various vessels that come and go. I had thought of starting a new blog for the Boats on the Bay  but as I underuse this blog I will post my lake and boat pictures here and tag them accordingly.

Wednesday - Twilight Races

After the race

Don't know what it is but it was FAST



Yesterday (above) it was choppy and this morning (below) it was calm






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...