Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Windows on the Word - U is for Up over Uluru

This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.

Back in 2002 when we were visiting the Northern Territory I took my first trip in a helicopter. Although the windows weren't too clean I had a marvellous time enjoying the sights.  I didn't take any photos during the flight.


Dirty windows didn't mar the experience


2 comments:

  1. I'll bet you enjoyed that helicopter ride. Shame you didn't take any pictures though.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...