Saturday, April 8, 2017

Windows on the World - G is for Glorious Giverny

This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.

For many years I had wanted to visit Monet's Gardens in Giverny. I was happy to give up my one full day in Paris in 2015 to visit this site and I was not disappointed. I hope to return again one day. While the gardens are glorious there are some pretty windows in Monet's house some of which frame views of the gardens.


View from the minibus window as we approach the gardens










On the outside looking in.





2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...