Friday, April 14, 2017

Windows on the World - L is for Locomoting around Lhasa

This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.

When we travelled to Lhasa in Tibet in 2005 I was not intentionally taking photos of windows but when I went through my albums I found a few pictures featuring windows. Unfortunately some of the photos are out of focus because the camera I had in 2005 did not produce particularly sharp images

Through the window at the airport closest to Lhasa

Typical building in downtown Lhasa

From our bus window we spied many windows in Potala Palace

Potala Palace

One of Lhasa's top restaurants

Our buses were simple
 
At the Crazy Yak Restaurant

Sera Monastery

Functional modern windows

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...