Saturday, April 15, 2017

Windows on the World - M is for Munchen or Munich

This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.

I didn't realise that I had been to Munich three times (in 1994, 2006 and 2013)  until I consulted my diary to find dates to check in my photo folders. As I wasn't concentrating on windows and didn't have a digital camera in 1994 I have no window photos from that trip but I made up for that in 2013 when these pictures were taken.

Many of my photos have odd angles as they were taken in narrow streets or from a hopon-hopoff bus.









Add caption

Window Dressing

Pets Paradise

At the Lowenbrau

2 comments:

  1. So many beautiful windows! I would have been bumping into lamppsts all the time from looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. München sind sehr schön. Auch allem Fenstern.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...