Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Windows on the World - P is for Perambulating around Prague

This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.

I have visited Prague in both summer and winter and have been captivated by its beauty in both seasons. I found it much easier to wander around this compact city in summer and admire the many beautiful buildings. Selecting just a few windows for this post was quite a difficult task at which I failed.

















5 comments:

  1. A fascinating city with such a range of building styles I found myself always looking up at the variety of decorations atop the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went crazy taking pics of building adornments.

      Delete
    2. I went crazy taking pics of building adornments.

      Delete
  2. I have never been to Prague. Thank you for giving me an insight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put it on your list Alex - it's a real gem.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...