Friday, April 21, 2017

Windows on the World - R is for Reminiscing in Reykjavik

This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.

When we were in Reykjavik, Iceland last year we visited an open-air museum in Arbaer where we were able to visit Icelandic houses from various time periods throughout history. At this marvellous museum we were given insights into the history of Iceland. There was a variety of windows in the buildings at the museum.









3 comments:

  1. That window full of colourful jars is intriguing...
    -----
    Eva - Mail Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very pretty with the sun shining through.

      Delete
  2. Yes the coloured jars are interesting. A coloured glass look. I think coloured water in Australia might fade in our sun but would look nice in an old cottage in the outback.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...