Saturday, April 22, 2017

Windows on the World - S is for Skiers in Snowbird

This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.


In February this year I visited the ski resort of Snowbird in Utah, USA. My three friends and I were the only non-skiers who were in our crowded cable car as it travelled up to 11,000 feet. The cable car was quite empty on the way down as the skiers travelled down under their own steam.



At 11,000 feet

Passing Lane

Looking out

Another load of skiers waiting at the bottom


2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...