Friday, April 28, 2017

Windows on the World - X is for eXiting Xian


This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.

Xian in China was an unremarkable city of 7 million people but we had visited there because it is the gateway city to the Terracotta Army. My mind wasn't on windows on Xian but on our visit to the warriors.

Blue skies for our flight out of Xian.

 One could be forgiven for thinking we were in Egypt

 Toll Plaza

A Would-be Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...