Thursday, April 6, 2017

Windows on the World - E is for Elevated in El Yunque

This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.

After walking along the paths in El Yunque National Forest in Puerto Rico we came across the Yokahu Tower. My tired old legs couldn't carry me up to the top but, if you look closely you can see a my husband waving from one of the windows. He tells me that the view was spectacular.






Window on Yokahu Tower

5 comments:

  1. Well I raise your tired old legs with my tired old eyes cos I can't see your husband ! But I believe you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally gone your A to Z Blogging Challenge 2017 posts. I've been so busy at work catching up after no power with the recent bad weather. I've caught up now with all your windows so I'm looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must learn to read my comments. "I finally have got to your......". Why can't auto correct get the right words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Likewise Alex, I can't see him either. E for eek, narrow stairs, confined spaces - I was thinking it must be medieval but see it was only constructed in 1963, a veritable youth in my timeline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't see him either but he said he waved!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...