Sunday, April 30, 2017

ZigZag in Zanzibar

This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.

A cruise in 2015 took us across the Indian Ocean and down the East Coast of Africa. One of our stops was in Zanzibar where we zig-zagged around on a tour of the sights. As this is my last post for the 2017 challenge I am sharing a bumper crop of photos.

















2 comments:

  1. That first window with all the wires looks like an electrocution waiting to happen. Beautiful fabric in the next. You have seen and photographed so many interesting windows.
    http://findingeliza.com/archives/23192

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love especially the first and second pictures. Congratulations for finishing the challenge! It has been a pleasure to see your pictures.
    -----
    Eva - Mail Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...